What Is The Best Plugin For Managing Multipe Images (10+) Per Product

My store has generally 10+ pictures per product. Basic CS-cart functionality makes uploading these pictures very time consuming. And for some reason I cant get importing to work (no errors, yet nothing happens...)

Is there a good plugin that allows you to easily upload and manage (assign) images to your products?

Dear JayNL

Greetings from Webkul..

We can help you regarding your requirements. Please communicate with us at support@webkul.com

Thank you

My store has generally 10+ pictures per product. Basic CS-cart functionality makes uploading these pictures very time consuming. And for some reason I cant get importing to work (no errors, yet nothing happens...)

Is there a good plugin that allows you to easily upload and manage (assign) images to your products?

Note that the "exim/backup/images/" directory in the import settings means

var/files/1/exim/backup/images

Please try to import again and let us know the result

You may check this out: http://kb.cs-cart.com/example-import