What happened to the short description?

Is there anyone at CS-Cart that might help me with this?? Thanks…

[quote name=‘Viajerozz’]Is there anyone at CS-Cart that might help me with this?? Thanks…[/quote]Send in a support ticket to CS-C.

[quote name=‘MikeK’]Send in a support ticket to CS-C.[/quote]

+1 It’s best that vague questions be directed to cs-cart support

Vague? I dont see short descriptions when I have more than 1 column in Category product display…seems specific enough to me?

[quote name=‘Viajerozz’]Vague? I dont see short descriptions when I have more than 1 column in Category product display…seems specific enough to me?[/quote]

No offense intended, I can’t see exactly where your coming from with the post’s regards. (Besides if it’s a bug I’m sure CS-Cart would like to hear from you)

none taken:-) In brief, I had the same problem as the others…my cart does not display short descriptions on the category product listings…unless you only display one column of products…if you change the category products page to display 2 or 3 columns…then the short descriptions will not display…I followed as best I could the fixes described at the top of the thread but still no soap…I gave example of my file changes as I’m sure its just something ignornant on my part I left out or missed…I;m new to this code patching of template files…anyway, I will contact CS-Cart…being new here also I was not sure who’s who here…some forums are the main avenues for customer support…some arent…it will take a while to sort out whats what around here:-) Thanks