What do you think about our Twitter block

Hi all. Just wanted to know what you think about our Twitter block.

We created this block so people can read our twitter posts inside our shop.

Features:

• Scrolling posts
  • Put our user name and password from twitter in a php external page so this way you can put any account you have with twitter to show.
  • Thats cool: Maybe as extra thing to keep visitors on your site Anyone who come to your web site can login to their twitter account from that block and post their twitter posts and also able to delete this posts or other posts they have on twitter.

The good thing about it is that whatever they post dose not show on top of the main user name and password you put in the php page (Which is your twitter).

So they can see what they post in the top where there is the login and password box.
  • you can change the back color and scroller color…if you know how to so…

The only thing is that they need to post at least 1 post in twitter after they open the account if not they cant login.

Let me know what you think if it good feature to my store or not.

See demo here: [URL=“adultnbeyond.com”]adultnbeyond.com

[quote name=‘kobiadato’]Hi all. Just wanted to know what you think about our Twitter block.

We created this block so people can read our twitter posts inside our shop.

Features:

• Scrolling posts
  • Put our user name and password from twitter in a php external page so this way you can put any account you have with twitter to show.
  • Thats cool: Maybe as extra thing to keep visitors on your site Anyone who come to your web site can login to their twitter account from that block and post their twitter posts and also able to delete this posts or other posts they have on twitter.

The good thing about it is that whatever they post dose not show on top of the main user name and password you put in the php page (Which is your twitter).

So they can see what they post in the top where there is the login and password box.
  • you can change the back color and scroller color…if you know how to so…

The only thing is that they need to post at least 1 post in twitter after they open the account if not they cant login.

Let me know what you think if it good feature to my store or not.

See demo here: [URL=“adultnbeyond.com”]adultnbeyond.com

Scrolling too quick. Also you cannot get to twitter page without singin in

Yes ill change it to slower one.

What do you mean cannot get to twitter page without signing in?

Every one who want to write and update their twitter will have to sign in just like they have to sign in to twitter site to update.

As for the admin you put your user and password in the php page and where ever you post from to twitter(cell.twitter site.other site) it will be updated in your site

Personally, I think this is nothing more than a distraction to your primary goal which is getting people to buy something. There is a reason you don’t see stuff like this on Amazon, Zappos, B&N, B&H Photo and other large and successful e-commerce sites.

Bob

Looks good. It also works with Facebook ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]Looks good. It also works with Facebook ?[/QUOTE]

Well if i was Amazon (and i will one day i hop) I would not need any social features on my site because you know Amazon name is…

Also im trying to build shopping and later on Adult community around it.

Ill see if there is any use in it if not i can always comment out the login script and remove it you know…

Facebook:

I am working on facebook connect i have some ideas and hopping to start on it next week. Its not as “easy” as the twitter so ill see what i can do with it.