What are Best Setting in config.local.php

Hello,

Can anyone help me optimize the site loading speed.

Tell me the best setting in config.local.php which will help speed up -

// Set maximum memory limit

@ini_set('memory_limit', '48M');

// Set maximum time limit for script execution

@set_time_limit(3600);

AND

// Tweaks

$config['tweaks'] = array (

'js_compression' => false, // enables compession to reduce size of javascript files

'check_templates' => true, // disables templates checking to improve template engine speed

'inline_compilation' => true, // compiles nested templates in one file

'anti_csrf' => false, // protect forms from CSRF attacks

'disable_block_cache' => false, // used to disable block cache

'join_css' => false, // is used to unite css files into one file

'allow_php_in_templates' => false, // Allow to use {php} tags in templates

'disable_localizations' => true, // Disable Localizations functionality

'disable_google_base' => true, //Disable obsolete google base functionality

);

For memory and max execution time, just leave them alone unless you're experiencing a problem such as timeouts or out of memory errors. They are limits and changing them just affects the point where you bump up against the limit.

As for the other settings, you can experiment by changing them one-by-one and see if changing from the default makes any difference in the performance of your store. Note that many of these will be hard to detect the advantage unless your store/server is under load. Running a single connection may not show anything other than whether your site breaks be enabling a setting or not. Change with caution and understand what the changes are intended to do so you'll know what problems to look for.

If you do change them, make sure you clear your site cache after each change to ensure you are loading the changes. It would be good to clear your browser cache after changing the setting for any tweak. Otherwise you may never see the change but your new visitors might (I.e. you could break your store and not know it).

ya thanks for the info i will try it… but still anyone know the best settings for tweaks?

I'd be interested to know the ramifications of using “s_compression' => true”

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1361095158' post='155594']

I'd be interested to know the ramifications of using “s_compression' => true”

[/quote]

Compresses the javascript files, gives you a little extra boost, try it, it helped me.

John

See this thread:

[url=“Speed Up and Optimise CS-Cart Version 3 - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Speed Up and Optimise CS-Cart Version 3 - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums