What's the latest advice for caching Cs Cart?

[quote name='k9shop' timestamp='1355522250' post='151186']

Guys, Okay with all due respect to you all, i am seeing a lot of talks about server capablities here. instead of focusing on the real issue which is the cscart cache.

i have hired a dedicated server with 32GB RAM, its located in the internet paradise- netherlands

and i have a cscart3.0.3 running where no. of visitors per day is less than 100 mostly.

and still have to clear cache (the /admin.php?&cc command) twice a day to keep the site working, if i dont do this, the visitors are unable to load items to the cart at all. this disaster struck me twice within last 24 hours and i had to lose a number of potential buyers because this cache became full at midnight.

[/quote]

You obviously have something really strange going on there. Clearing cache is not something you should need to do in order to keep cs-cart running. My sites run perfectly fine without any clearing (with much more visitors than yours and a much smaller server) for as long as I let them to - sometimes months.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1355564045' post='151206']

You obviously have something really strange going on there. Clearing cache is not something you should need to to in order to keep cs-cart running. My sites run perfectly fine without any clearing (with much more visitors than yours and a much smaller server) for as long as I let them to - sometimes months.

[/quote]

I agree, I have many more vistors and a smaller server setup and I never clear the cache except for during upgrades.

Have an expert review your setup.

Is there a plugin for LiteSpeed cache or varnish? I am considering to move my dedicated server to LSWS as I have very positive experiences with speeding up database driven websites with LSWS and LS Cache. Speed increase and server strain reduction are amazing.

Has anyone done this for CS-Cart?

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1361542407' post='156165']

Is there a plugin for LiteSpeed cache or varnish? I am considering to move my dedicated server to LSWS as I have very positive experiences with speeding up database driven websites with LSWS and LS Cache. Speed increase and server strain reduction are amazing.

Has anyone done this for CS-Cart?

[/quote]

Miracles is the Varnish man.