Weird Admin Behavior When Saving Product And Seeing Vendor Debt Php Errors

When savings a product I I get back into the main admin screen. WIth following in the error log.

2020/12/10 14:35:52 [error] 22061#0: *567739 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: TypeError: Argument 2 passed to fn_vendor_debt_payout_get_product_data_pre() must be of the type array, null given, called in /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php on line 123 and defined in /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/addons/vendor_debt_payout/func.php:1641
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(123): fn_vendor_debt_payout_get_product_data_pre(74, NULL, 'en', '', true, true, true, false, false, true, false, Array)
#1 /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/functions/fn.products.php(87): fn_set_hook('get_product_dat...', 74, NULL, 'en', '', true, true, true, false, false, true, false, Array)
#2 /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/addons/sd_collections/func.php(2): fn_get_product_data(74, NULL)
#3 /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/addons/sd_collections/func.php(2): sd_ZjVkZDE4YWZiM2IzNTZjN2FmZjgwMjIx('1', Array)
#4 /srv/projects/tricktribe.com/public_html/app/addons/sd_colle" while reading response header from upstream, client: 83.138.253.217, server: tricktribe.com, request: "POST /vkakQLb1rIuRDGfA.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "tricktribe.com", referrer: "https://tricktribe.com/vkakQLb1rIuRDGfA.php?dispatch=products.update&product_id=74"

Reading this it appears linked to the vendor debt payout module. I recall this has undergone some changes in the last release. Anyone else seeing these issues?

Thanks,

Arnaud

PS,

I Just disabled the 'Vendor-to-admin payments' admin add-on what seems to have fixed the issue. Guess it has something odd in there.