Website payment problems

ive tried testing my website payment and fille din everything but i get this error after choosing credit card.

[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Error[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

The currency which is not supported by the payment system is used on the website. Please contact the store administrator regarding this issue.[/size][/font][/color]

has anybody else had this problem? [/size][/font][/color]

thanks [/size][/font][/color]

What payment processor are you using for credit cards?

What your payment system? What currency are you trying to put through? It sounds like either your payment gateway doesn't accept the currency you are using, or you may not have it set up properly.

im using moneybookers to do payments, recently i set it up through the payment methods area, putting in the account details etc in the setup box, in terms of currency ive only enabled £s .

does that help?

I don't have any experience with MoneyBookers so maybe someone else can chime in. When I go to checkout on your store and choose credit card, it doesn't give me anywhere to fill in a card number, expiration date, etc. so something about your MoneyBookers integration is not working properly.

Maybe you will need to submit a ticket to helpdesk.

Moneybookers no longer exists. It has become skrill quite some time ago.

[quote name='limbomania' timestamp='1369378715' post='162329']

im using moneybookers to do payments, recently i set it up through the payment methods area, putting in the account details etc in the setup box, in terms of currency ive only enabled £s .

does that help?

[/quote]

The moneybookers integration still works great (even though they rebranded as Skrill). Moneybookers acts as a PSP and accepts an enormous amount of paymeny methods, from credit cards to local bank systems without having to sign up with all of these individually. It's a bit like paypal, on steroids.

Did you select the payment methods you want to accept in your admin area? Did you already try if another currency works?