Website no longer loads

Upgraded a few weeks ago and Running 4.0.3

Had a problem last weekend with memory usage and it was offline.

Last couple of nights had problems with memory allocation and server resources although there is no real reason for a jump in server resources.

Front end of website will no longer load and times out, i can access the admin section and it runs a bit slow but works, front end doesnt

website has been offline again and it will end up sending me broke, really wish i never upgraded from 2.2.4 as i never had a problem with it at all

here are some of the things i have done

1. deleted all logs
  2. optimised database
  3. cleared cache

here are some of the memory errors.

[Sun Dec 29 10:19:21 2013] [error] [client 46.161.41.24] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/starrlig/public_html/index.php

[Sun Dec 29 10:19:21 2013] [error] [client 46.161.41.24] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/starrlig/public_html/index.php

[Sun Dec 29 10:18:57 2013] [error] [client 5.10.83.96] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/starrlig/public_html/index.php

[Sun Dec 29 10:18:57 2013] [error] [client 5.10.83.96] (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/starrlig/public_html/index.php

I am desperate, any ideas welcome or feedback, please help

Possibly need memory increasing on your server. Get in touch with your host to increase the memory limit or do it yourself if you are VPS.

OR! you could try if you have whm, go to service configuration>configure PHP & suEXEC, check the drop down box for PHP5 handler says suphp and give that a try.

JOhn

Thanks John, that would probably help with the memory problem. I may have to move to a vps but right now there is not a memory problem, the site just isnt loading, its timing out :(

have you sent the messages to your host