Webhooks And Trigger

Is it possible to create a trigger from cscart?

For example, trigger when a new order is received, new customer joins etc and send info to a different app using a hosted endpoint url (webhook listener)

Thanks,

It is not possible out of the box

It is not possible out of the box

thanks, do you have an add-on that can do this? Thanks

Unfortunately, we do not have such a module. If you do not find ready-to-use solution, our team can create such a module for you on the paid basis. Feel free to contact us

Is it possible to create a trigger from cscart?

For example, trigger when a new order is received, new customer joins etc and send info to a different app using a hosted endpoint url (webhook listener)

Thanks,

Hello!

Starting from version 4.15.1, CS-Cart has a new built-in add-on, Integration with Zapier

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/addons/zapier/index.html

This add-on allows to set up triggers for some events, that can be set up to be processed on the Zapier's side.

I hope it will help you.

Hello!

Starting from version 4.15.1, CS-Cart has a new built-in add-on, Integration with Zapier

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/addons/zapier/index.html

This add-on allows to set up triggers for some events, that can be set up to be processed on the Zapier's side.

I hope it will help you.

This is a great start cscart team, well done for opening up like other website hope to see more of this from you.

Do you plan to add more webhooks, e.g carts? You have cartid on the order details but when we call the cart api we do not have cart id? Also you have vendor name as group name but no phone number.

This is a great start but unfortunately not useful for the key purpose for us . We wanted to automate texting and then calling the vendor to let them know they have an order but no vendor phone number in the order details.

Is there a way to get vendor phone number from your webhooks or any of the APIs as I can't find it.

Many thanks

This is a great start cscart team, well done for opening up like other website hope to see more of this from you.

Do you plan to add more webhooks, e.g carts? You have cartid on the order details but when we call the cart api we do not have cart id? Also you have vendor name as group name but no phone number.

Yes, sure we are planning to evolve the integration with Zapier and we continue to work on it. Cannot say you regarding carts, currently there was no similar tasks, but it may be planned in the future.

This is a great start but unfortunately not useful for the key purpose for us . We wanted to automate texting and then calling the vendor to let them know they have an order but no vendor phone number in the order details.

Is there a way to get vendor phone number from your webhooks or any of the APIs as I can't find it.

Many thanks

In this case you can use regular PHP hooks, and in case you need to send some data from those hooks, use the get() or post() method of the Tygh\Http class to send data:

Http::get()