Web Site Crashed - database error

Today we got the following from the web site:

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘/tmp/#sql_2f0e_0’ at line 1 (1064)

Invalid query: SELECT cscart_pages., cscart_page_descriptions. FROM cscart_pages LEFT JOIN cscart_page_descriptions ON cscart_pages.page_id = cscart_page_descriptions.page_id AND cscart_page_descriptions.lang_code = ‘EN’ WHERE 1 AND cscart_pages.status IN (‘A’) AND cscart_pages.parent_id IN (0) AND (cscart_pages.usergroup_ids = ‘’ OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_pages.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(2, cscart_pages.usergroup_ids)) AND (use_avail_period = ‘N’ OR (use_avail_period = ‘Y’ AND avail_from_timestamp >= 1264091830 AND avail_till_timestamp <= 1264091830)) ORDER BY cscart_pages.parent_id asc, cscart_pages.position asc, cscart_page_descriptions.page asc

Anyone have any ideas to the problem?

The Admin console was working and when we did the upgrade to 2.0.12, it fixed the problem.

I had my site hacked when I was running 1.3.5 and did not install any upgrades (yes -my fault, but I had customized it too much to want to fix each time).

Now my site does not have many changes and it will upgrade without any problems.

Seems as though your DATABASE Server has crashed, not your website.

(I’m not pro server wise, but it’s saying that the temporary folder that it uses has crashed)