We have moved... Our New Website address

Our new website address is www.t-cpro.com

For custom development contact us at sales@t-cpro.com

Thanks for all the support

Just so you know - I ran into an old thread which listed a mod of yours on the old website. When I clicked on the link all I saw was the “store closed” sign. It might be worthwhile to redirect the old site…

Anyone know what happened to these guys? Their site has been closed for months!?

I’ve seen reference to this site quite a bit and I am curious what they do…or what they used to offer. :confused:

Mostly mods I believe.

How you coming along on 2.0 skins?

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]Mostly mods I believe.

How you coming along on 2.0 skins?[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. Thanks!

2.0 Skins are coming along pretty good. Check for more info on that: [url]http://www.cscartskins.com/index.php?target=news&news_id=4&page=1#4[/url]

I kept wondering where they went so I contact them and got the following reply…

[quote]

We have not gone out of business but have decided not to work on CS-Cart MOD & skin developments.

[/quote]

There were a couple of mods I had thought about getting from them, but I didn’t want to make any major changes until the 1st quarter when it was slower. It sounds like they may have given up too early.

[quote name=‘clips’]I kept wondering where they went so I contact them and got the following reply…

There were a couple of mods I had thought about getting from them, but I didn’t want to make any major changes until the 1st quarter when it was slower. It sounds like they may have given up too early.[/QUOTE]

Well I purchased few mods from them. Some of them are incomplete, found few bugs. On forum I found some of these mods I purchased were updated but they do not respond to my messages.

When I purchased mod I was informed that I will receive free update if such will be released.

Yeah Darius I am in the same boat as you. Topcoderpro did both my custom shipping mod and my product configurator mod and now I have no way to get them updated unless I am willing to shell out some money although I probably will toss the ideas to Snorockets mod club.

I am pretty bumbed about the situation because I really like the configurator mod and I will probably have to pay to get it updated before I upgrade to 2.0.

At least there is talk of shippingkit having the shipping addon that I need, but even if they do it will still cost more money.

Brandon

Is topcoderpro.com out of business or they move to another field?

Thanks.

It sounds like they are not “out of business” but instead they are “out of the CS-Cart business”. It looks like they gave up on CS shopping cart and don’t seem to show up on the forum anymore.