Warning To activate the Canada post shipping processor, you must have the Canadian Do

Warning: To activate the Canada post shipping processor, you must have the Canadian Dollar currency enabled

Where are there options to enable the Canadian Dollar currency? I believe I have done so based on the currency indicator at the very top of the backend screen but cannot shake the Warning.

Also this popped up as I’m trying to set up the drop shipping feature. Having a heck of a time learning it. Not much pops up in the knowledge base. Is there a more complete resource?

[quote name=‘johnwade’]Warning: To activate the Canada post shipping processor, you must have the Canadian Dollar currency enabled

Where are there options to enable the Canadian Dollar currency? I believe I have done so based on the currency indicator at the very top of the backend screen but cannot shake the Warning.

Also this popped up as I’m trying to set up the drop shipping feature. Having a heck of a time learning it. Not much pops up in the knowledge base. Is there a more complete resource?[/QUOTE]

Hello johnwade,

The problem is caused by the incorrect currency code for the Canadian dollar.

You are using the “CND” code, but “CAD” is the correct one.

Thank you.