Wanted - Endless Scrolling

I think the pages thing is terribly outdated

I would like new items to populate the bottom of the list as the user scrolls down

kogi

Did you see this addon

:shock: :? . Nope. I haven’t . Thanks

Hello,

We have developed and install “CS-Cart Infinite Scroll Pagination Add-on” for customers website.

DEMO and STORE DETAILS:-

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Click here for [/font][/color]Store UI[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Click here for [/font][/color]Store Admin[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Click here to [/font][/color]Purchase the add-on

Features of CS-Cart Continue Scrolling Pagination Add-On:-

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]1. You can enable/disable the add-on in setting.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2. You can enter the loading message as your wish in add-on setting.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]3. You can insert the loading and back to top image as your wish in add-on setting.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]4. You can give the background color for loading bar area.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]5. You can set the loading bar positions like Top, Bottom.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]More details :- [/font][/color]Cs-Cart Products Continue Scrolling Add-On Version 4.2.x - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Thankyou…