Wanted: additional charges on shipping

Hi. I have a CS-CART v.2.2.3 and I need you to customize an addon capable to charge an extra quantity to the shipment.

In first place, we need to add a provider field (a drop down selection) to every product.

Secondly, we need to affect to the final user the amount that corresponds to the shipment between our provider and us. Obviouly, this amount depends on the weight of our provider order. So, I think I need an extra admin section where we can introduce the cost of the shipment per provider and weight.

When the user adds some products to the cart and launch the checkout process, in the order review I need to add our shipping cost (from our provider to our office) to the cost for delivering to our customer. To calculate the first part, we must group all the items in the order by provider, calculate the weight of each group and add the cost to the normal shipment.

Can you develop an addon for us?

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Dear tucan,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Alt-team can create such kind of add-on for you within the custom development service. If you want it to be developed just let us know by sending a request to [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155cc][font=Arial][size=4][u]manager@alt-team.com[/u][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] and we will make our best offer for you.[/size][/font][/color]