Want To Sell Video Classes

Hello…

We want to sell videos of classes. Customer purchases the video, they receive a password code to view the video on our site. We do not want the visitor to be able to download the videos outright.

Can anyone let me know how we could do this?

Thanks…

Is the password code unique for each video?

Hi @TheTravelingSoulGroup,

The user can also receive an email with the direct link to the video (like reset password) after every processed order and auto-generated code for him to grand access only to that specific video and only can be also be valid per a period of time and also limited times

Regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Hello,

Please also check the following article: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I hope this will help.

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1405574781' post='187705']

Hello,

Please also check the following article: [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I hope this will help.

[/quote]

TheTravelingSoulGroup said that there should not be an ability to download video

[quote name='TheTravelingSoulGroup' timestamp='1405544480' post='187692']

We want to sell videos of classes. Customer purchases the video, they receive a password code to view the video on our site. We do not want the visitor to be able to download the videos outright.

Can anyone let me know how we could do this?

[/quote]

Should the password code be limited by time?

Dear eComLabs…

The password doesn't have to be limited although we have discussed the idea of “renting” viewing of a video for a limited time for a cheaper price (much like a feature of Vimeo).

Most importantly we just want them to view the videos on our web site after purchasing…not receive a downloadable file.

Thank you for your assistance.

@cscartrocks…yes, ideally the password should be unique for each buyer.

[quote name='TheTravelingSoulGroup' timestamp='1406848643' post='188576']

Dear eComLabs…

The password doesn't have to be limited although we have discussed the idea of “renting” viewing of a video for a limited time for a cheaper price (much like a feature of Vimeo).

Most importantly we just want them to view the videos on our web site after purchasing…not receive a downloadable file.

Thank you for your assistance.

[/quote]

Thanks. Unfortunately default CS-Cart does not have such a feature. You can hire us or another 3rd party developer to integrate this functionality.