want to develop Iphone Apps

I would love to get into App Development, but at heart I'm just not a programmer.

Preferably, I don't want to go to school and bet a Bachelor in Computer Science. That is time and money that I can't commit, especially already having a full time web development job. What I would love to do is take a credible online course (there are no local programs in the area to teach me exactly what I need). Does anyone know of such a thing?I only need the right direction to start the programming and recently got to this 1 of iphone and Ipad app development course , wonder this will work or not as I haven't got enough info regarding these online courses.

Does anyone build apps for the iPhone? How did you start out?

Would Love to hear any new suggestions!

How did this get past the moderators? What's pink and lives in the fridge?

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I would love to get into App Development, but at heart I'm just not a programmer.[/font][/color][/quote]

Well, that is quite a dilemna you are faced with, if I were you, I would just give up, you will find it is far easier just to quit.

[quote name='sameerjoshi' timestamp='1362572286' post='157114']

I would love to get into App Development, but at heart I'm just not a programmer.

Preferably, I don't want to go to school and bet a Bachelor in Computer Science. That is time and money that I can't commit, especially already having a full time web development job. What I would love to do is take a credible online course (there are no local programs in the area to teach me exactly what I need). Does anyone know of such a thing?I only need the right direction to start the programming and recently got to this 1 of iphone and Ipad app development course , wonder this will work or not as I haven't got enough info regarding these online courses.

Does anyone build apps for the iPhone? How did you start out?

Would Love to hear any new suggestions!

[/quote]

Why not try your hand at this?:

http://codecanyon.net/item/emerald-full-iphone-app/4114163?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=ColtBoy

I found perfect site for creating apps…Yesterday I ended up on some site called apps-machine.com . I have to share it with you guys. I started creating my own app and after 15 minutes clicking on their control panel(no programming,just clicks) I made app in what user could make effects on their photos,paint photos,play music,play videos,have notepad,chat and stream music. They got literally 1000’s of features on their control panel :D I think this could be a gold mine :P :P And I read something that they have free app development and so on. Aaand you can change everything all the backgrounds,colors,tabs…and you instantly see it on that same page through their simulator…don’t know how they managed to do that but it is super handy…I am super excited at the moment…time to get some apps on apple and play store :D :D

what it suppose to cs cart?

If u want then why not create a app for cs cart and dedicate it to community members.