View customer who bought the item

Hi, having a problem check which customer have bought an item. Is there anyway, we can do that ?

I did look into the admin veiw order, but its can’t let me see all the customer who brought the items. Or maybe, I miss it. You mind telling me where to look and set it ?

This is something we would also like to see in CS-Cart. There is currently no way to search through orders by product. This something we would like as we like to do follow-up reminders for replacment of parts. We need to be able to search by product and restrict the searcg by beginning and ending dates, as well.

Bob

[quote name=‘benkuah’]I did look into the admin veiw order, but its can’t let me see all the customer who brought the items. Or maybe, I miss it. You mind telling me where to look and set it ?[/QUOTE]

Is it an anonymous customer?

If you have anonymous checkout then details are not recorded

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Is it an anonymous customer?

If you have anonymous checkout then details are not recorded[/QUOTE]

Works for me. If he is talking about order details.

Sorry, for the late reply.

It’s not anonymous customer. What I looking for is something like a customer history where I can view what this customer buy in the past and also product history showing me which customer brought it.

[quote name=‘benkuah’]

It’s not anonymous customer. What I looking for is something like a customer history where I can view what this customer buy in the past and also product history showing me which customer brought it.[/QUOTE]

There is no way to view this in admin unfortunately. But I encourage you to contact CS-Cart and make a wish that they implement it in future version. I would like to see it aswell, but I am already giving enough input for 10 people in their helpdesk to improve things. :wink: