View All Products In A Category

Some of my categories have multiple pages of products. Is there any way to have a “View All” link next to the page numbers or something?

Basically this would make it so that instead of people having to click through page by page they could just see one long list.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Some of my categories have multiple pages of products. Is there any way to have a “View All” link next to the page numbers or something?

Basically this would make it so that instead of people having to click through page by page they could just see one long list.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Admin->Design->Appearance Settings

(Customer Settings)

Products per page – Set this number to something higher than your current setting

That would kind of work. The thing is though is that I don’t want all the products to always come up at once.

Say I have a category that has 100 products in it. Say, right now the category is set up to display 25 products at a time to help with loading time and to make it so that the page isn’t huge. If I increased this option to 100 than all the products would be displayed, but it would also take longer to load and wouldn’t have the look I want.

I just want this to be an option for people. What would really be nice is to have a dropdown that would allow the customer to select how many products they want to display. This could be set up like:

10, 20, 50, 100, all products

There is already an option similar to this in the admin, but it would be great if it were in the customer side as well.

Thank you for the reply though.

Brandon

That’s a good idea similar to the admin page. Default should not have the full page

to avoid page load time.

I too was just wondering about this and very interested. I would think that CS could easily add this feature to the catalog. Bet we will have to vote for it:rolleyes:

Stu