verification image

Hi every one, on the verification image i get the box to type in the code but there is no image, if i right click on it and press view image i get this message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagefttext() in /home/oggames/public_html/lib/captcha/captcha.php on line 329

Can any one help

Is there any one that can help me with this!

[quote name=‘projectmyst’]Is there any one that can help me with this![/quote]

It appears that your hosting provider’s PHP is missing image function support; atleast that specific function being available; you should check with them, according to the PHP manual, that function relies on them having the GD PHP libraries installed and functioning properly (most servers do come with this).

[url]http://php.net/manual/en/function.imagefttext.php[/url]

I got this from CS cart and am waiting from host now…Did you resolve yours

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagefttext() in /home/*****public_html/lib/captcha/captcha.php on line 329

It seems that the problem occurs because the standard PHP “imagefttext” function does not work on your server. It can be caused by the fact that there is no --enable-gd-native-ttf key installed on your server. CS-Cart uses GD Library for displaying the verification image. Please note that PHP must be configured with the following keys:

–with-gd --enable-gd-native-ttf

Please contact your server adminsitrator regarding the problem

JOhn

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]/home//public_html/lib/captcha/captcha.php [/quote]

Hi, you shouldn’t post some URLs of your server structure. Do you know that '
’ is your cPanel user name???

OOOPs, thank you Indy

They installed gd for me and is now fine.

John