Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

The map feature is very important to us. We're specializing in a delivery and local pick-up service so the customer to retail store distance is critical.

1. Have you looked at https://www.mapbox.comnow that Google Map's API prices went WAAY UP?

2. To accompany this, we would love to see the API updated so that a full inventory from a specific location can be pulled.

3. I think some of this is in production. Please update your https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.htmlIt show's 4.8 is upcoming and 4.9.2 is out.

Thank you for this information. I still get the message

The console says

API is activated, domain is authorized.

And the vendor location is not saved in the field.

Make sure you also enable "Places API" and "Geocoding API" in your API list.

hi, i have been testing the addon.

and i have an error that i was not able to resolve. i get this: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of null"

google geolocation and google places and google maps api all enabled and working.

any ideas?

Kind Regards,

DId you enable MAPS Javascript API?

hi, i have been testing the addon.

and i have an error that i was not able to resolve. i get this: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of null"

google geolocation and google places and google maps api all enabled and working.

any ideas?

Kind Regards,

Location matters a lot!!!

Here is the business logical as fundamental to all:

customer/users got their location first --> based on that location, use distance as the first filter (could combine with other filters) --> jump to the closest storefront (this storefront has a location property and generated with other filters/properties) ---> if no such one (or admin disabled it), then go to the default main homepage.

Given the above fundamental scenario for all, all vendors/products/pages/posts should have location as a property to be included (say all derived from vendor location or user location)

Maybe we have previously discussed this, but it is very important to load

google libraries using the Storefront language. It currently uses the user PC language

I believe.

It is ugly to view the website in one language and get google results on another language.

Any way to crack this idea?