Vendor Store Url

I have added this to templates / blocks / my_account.tpl

{if $auth.user_type=="V"}
  • {__("view_storefront")}
  • {/if}
    Is there a way to get the url of the vendor storefront so I can put it on the href=""?
    like for example domain.com/vendor-url so that the vendors can see their storefronts from the my account dropdown?

I have added this to templates / blocks / my_account.tpl

{if $auth.user_type=="V"}
    {/if}
    Is there a way to get the url of the vendor storefront so I can put it on the href=""?
    like for example domain.com/vendor-url so that the vendors can see their storefronts from the my account dropdown?

Hi,

In cs-cart Multi-vendor ,there is no separate URL for vendor only the single storefront URL which is share among all store vendors.

Thank You

Hi,

In cs-cart Multi-vendor ,there is no separate URL for vendor only the single storefront URL which is share among all store vendors.

Thank You

Hi Thanks for the reply. I tried this to see if it will work, but no.

{"companies.products"|fn_url}

I am trying to get the url so that when a vendor is logged in he can see his storefront.

Hi,

Thank You

I think I almost go it...

{"companies.products?company_id=`$company_data.company_id`"|fn_url}

I just need to get the vendor id.

I think I almost go it...

{"companies.products?company_id=`$company_data.company_id`"|fn_url}

I just need to get the vendor id.

I still need to get the vendor id...any help with this? Thanks

Okay, I got it. This works. So that when the vendor is logged in he can see his storefront with this link.

{"companies.products?company_id=`$auth.company_id`"|fn_url}