Vendor Shop Emails Not Changing

We are having an issue where we change the email of a vendor in the admin panel, but when the vendor uses the email it's recognizing it as a different one.

Let me explain exactly what is happening. We are manually setting up some vendors shops for them, and when doing so we are using one of our internal email addresses, with the intention of changing the email to the vendors chosen email at the end and handing the shop control over.

However, we had 2 shops set up using the email "testshop1@ourshop.com" and "testshop2@ourshop.com"

When i tried to log in to the vendor.php portal using testshop2, it would not work, so i tested testshop1 and it worked, so i swapped the emails over so that i could access the correct vendor.php.

However when logging in with Shop2, it logged in to the shop that was originally registered to Shop1

So in conclusion, when logging in to Shop2 on the vendor.php panel, it actually logs in to Shop1 and somehow thinks that is correct even though we swapped them over, so now when i change the email to the actual vendors chosen email, it's still logging in to another shop! I've tried clearing the cs-cart cache, but the admin.php looks to be showing the right email but it logs in to the wrong one for the vendor.

We are having an issue where we change the email of a vendor in the admin panel, but when the vendor uses the email it's recognizing it as a different one.

Let me explain exactly what is happening. We are manually setting up some vendors shops for them, and when doing so we are using one of our internal email addresses, with the intention of changing the email to the vendors chosen email at the end and handing the shop control over.

However, we had 2 shops set up using the email "testshop1@ourshop.com" and "testshop2@ourshop.com"

When i tried to log in to the vendor.php portal using testshop2, it would not work, so i tested testshop1 and it worked, so i swapped the emails over so that i could access the correct vendor.php.

However when logging in with Shop2, it logged in to the shop that was originally registered to Shop1

So in conclusion, when logging in to Shop2 on the vendor.php panel, it actually logs in to Shop1 and somehow thinks that is correct even though we swapped them over, so now when i change the email to the actual vendors chosen email, it's still logging in to another shop! I've tried clearing the cs-cart cache, but the admin.php looks to be showing the right email but it logs in to the wrong one for the vendor.

Hello!

First of all, check everything from the beginning. Login from your main account (All stores), go to testshop1@ourshop.com administrator, check that Shop1 vendor is chosen, check the same for testshop2@ourshop.com.

Hello!

First of all, check everything from the beginning. Login from your main account (All stores), go to testshop1@ourshop.com administrator, check that Shop1 vendor is chosen, check the same for testshop2@ourshop.com.

Hi Oleg, I've got a bit further in working out what is going wrong.

when changing emails in the cs-cart admin panel for vendors, they are changing in cs-cart but not in the PhpMyAdmin panel, any reason why this is?

Hi Oleg, I've got a bit further in working out what is going wrong.

when changing emails in the cs-cart admin panel for vendors, they are changing in cs-cart but not in the PhpMyAdmin panel, any reason why this is?

Where do you change the e-mail? On the vendor editing page or vendor administrator profile? When you log-in to the vendor panel, vendor administrator's e-mail is used.