Vendor promotions to be monderated / hide

Hello,

I have activated Direct Customer to Vendors Payments addon to let the vendors do their own promotions but there is no way for me to control what the vendors does. We need to moderate the vendors promotions , also hide the promo banner from website. Is this possible ?

Hello,

There’s currently no way to moderate vendor’s promotions. It’s also kind of pointless, since if you’re using Direct Customer to Vendors Payments, vendors have to manage their own payment methods and paying commissions to admins. Therefore, if they accidentally create a promotion which gives 90% discount on their stock, it’s their problem that they lost majority of profits.

By the way, you can enable promotions for vendors, without enabling Direct Customer to Vendors Payments, using our add-on:

Best regards,
Robert

1 Like

The thing is that vendors can make stupid mistakes when they create the promotions which will show up on store home page , i.e. no image or bad quality, wrong text ,etc.
Like this
Capture

I would like to check that before they create the promotion. I only need to use the payment functionality so the money can go directly on vendors bank account or to have the ability to moderate the promotion.

Hello
There is no such functionality out of the box version.
But it is possible to write an addon that will do this

Best regards
Robert

1 Like