Vendor Administration: Customized Menu

If you just want to hide it use css to change the display property to 'hidden'. If you want to remove the items from the menu thn edit the template per Ecomm's suggestion. If you want to disable the functionality completely then you will have to modify the related controller itself. I.e. for Downloads and Search for orders, you would modify the 'orders' controller,

You could also use “display: none;”, as it will remove the item entirely from the flow - “hidden” will leave space where the item was.

How can we add menu items?

Hi there,

In the multivendor 4.2.2, we are trying to move the dropdown categories under what appears in “Administration”(Log, Import Data, Export Data) to Products category.

Thus for that how should we proceed such that the change only appears in the vendor panel and not the administration panel.

We somehow have a hint that it deals with this code

if (Registry::get('runtime.company_id'))

Please let us know how to proceed

Hello, i think this is the correct post you to help me :-)

I need add a personal menu in the vendor back office to call a personal page (made by me) and this page call a personal script... just it. The function that i development is very simple, just need to know how add this new button on the menu and call a personal page like a normal page of my theme. PLEASE HELP ME

yo can see that i want here http://imgur.com/a/IdQP8

Add a menu.post.php to the my_changes/schemas directory to add the item to the menu area. It can include the URL of your personal page.

You can find examples in either app/schemas/menu or one of the addons that adds menu items.

I'm trying to hide "message center" from vendor's administrator menu under customers section.

I added this to the where I have other menus hidden but it seems not working:

$schema['central']['customers']['items']['vendor_communication']= array();

can advise me on how to hide the message center from vendor's under the customers section?

You should extend the following schema

app/schemas/permissions/vendor_multivendor.php

You should extend the following schema

app/schemas/permissions/vendor_multivendor.php

I have looked at the file and I didn't see anything regarding the vendor communication on that file.

Do I need to create array under the addon section? Can you give me some guide on this?

You shouldn't edit that file directly. You should use an addon's schema file similar to:

app/addons/my_changes/schemas/permissions/vendor_multivendor.post.php

This will preserve your changes when upgrades occur. As to the specific changes for that file, suggest you look at:

app/addons/discussionss/schemas/permissions/vendor_multivendor.post.php

since it's the discussions module you want to control.

Can someone guide me on how to disable following menus from vendor's admin when vendors are adding new product or editing product? I'm using CS Cart 4.7.3 MV.

Do I need to create array under the addon section? Can you give me some guide on this?

You can extend the schema with the method described by Tony. In this file you can disable specific controllers/modes for vendors.

Can someone guide me on how to disable following menus from vendor's admin when vendors are adding new product or editing product? I'm using CS Cart 4.7.3 MV.

I am afraid, it is not possible to make these changes in schema. More complex changes are required (disable tabs in post controller and hide code in templates)

You can extend the schema with the method described by Tony. In this file you can disable specific controllers/modes for vendors.

I am afraid, it is not possible to make these changes in schema. More complex changes are required (disable tabs in post controller and hide code in templates)

I actually figured out by modifying the app/controllers/backend/products.php and modifying the add-ons.

Glad to hear that you solved your problem!

People here are suggesting CSS to hide menu items. As far as I understand, this will also remove those options from the admin dashboard. Which is of course not wanted. Or is there a way to make CSS modifications only to vendor.php?

Hello.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/site-management/easy-set-vendor-permission.html

Best regards

Robert

People here are suggesting CSS to hide menu items. As far as I understand, this will also remove those options from the admin dashboard. Which is of course not wanted. Or is there a way to make CSS modifications only to vendor.php?

There are many ways to implement it. You can conditionally load the CSS based on runtime.company_id or auth.user_type;

CSS is the only way to do it effectively for addon additions to the menus unless you modify the addon hooks within the addons themselves. Not sure how Robert solves that issue but it can certainly be done in an index.post.php with appropriate priority.