Variations Of Product Features Appear Disabled

I use variations for colors of products on a shop. For specific products that they do not keep stock we have the products set on 0 quantity but we have selected the ability to add to card and check out. That works fine.

However i there are several colors of a single product and we use variations for it (example: https://www.herokids.gr/paidiko-domatio/epipla/hero-funny-ksylino-spiti-krebati-fysiko/you can't select any of the other colors that have 0 quantity. We use the images Feature style. I'm attaching the features settings.

If I change the feature style to use dropdown list, that works fine but you don't get thumbnails to choose the variation. The problem only appears when you use "images" as a feature style and the quanities of the products are 0. Although we have selected and you are able to add the products to your cart, the thumbnail images do not work. The "view all variations as a list" button works and you can navigate to other colors using that, but we need the thumbnails to work as well.

This was working up till the latest update. Does anybody face the same issue?

Hello,

The product you have provided does not have a quantity zero, so I cannot take a look into the issue.

If this is a production store, could you please create a separate, test product so we can see the not-working thumbnails?

Best regards,

Robert

Um...

Don't know what happened... The url took me to a 404 error page. Maybe I did a wrong paste

Here it is again: https://www.herokids.gr/paidiko-domatio/epipla/hero-funny-ksylino-spiti-krebati-fysiko/

The quantities of all 3 variations are 0. When they are 0 you can still add the products to the carts. They can be ordered but it takes 45 days to deliver.

I've edited the first post too to fix the URL. It seems ok now.

Hello,

The product you have provided does not have a quantity zero, so I cannot take a look into the issue.

If this is a production store, could you please create a separate, test product so we can see the not-working thumbnails?

Best regards,

Robert

Hello, did you get a chance to reproduce the error as I made the corrections necessary on my original post?

Hello,

So your issue is that right now, all the variations of product have quantity zero, can be added to the cart (because you have enabled option "Buy in advance"), and yet the image thumbnails of other variations are not clickable? Am I correct?

Best regards,

Robert

Hello,

So your issue is that right now, all the variations of product have quantity zero, can be added to the cart (because you have enabled option "Buy in advance"), and yet the image thumbnails of other variations are not clickable? Am I correct?

Best regards,

Robert

That is correct.

I want to add that normally the current product should be selected in the thumbnails. Since it's disabled though, that selection is not visible.

However if I change the style of the feature to appear as a dropdown list instead of thumbnais, that works.

Furthermore the individual variations are available as single products that can be added to the cart. You can select them using that option "show all variations as a list".

All aspects work as expected. Except the thumbnails. They appear dimmed and are unclickable!

Hello,

Best regards,

Robert

Hello, Got any idea on that?