Variants... Magically - Gone!

Hey all, I'm quite angry, please bare with me.

I have some features setup and some of which have numerous variants.

I rarely ever go into these settings unless I'm adding a new variant, but today I notice Feature Style and Filter type with a red asterix and blank boxes.

I made the mistake of selecting an option for these. Magically all my variants - gone!!

Not only do I have to input all these variants, but now I have over 700 products without specific variants and have to stop production to add them AGAIN to each product.

I'm beyond ticked off!

Such a dumb setup - should at least have had a warning below these selections that it would remove anything currently setup.

Hey all, I'm quite angry, please bare with me.

I have some features setup and some of which have numerous variants.

I rarely ever go into these settings unless I'm adding a new variant, but today I notice Feature Style and Filter type with a red asterix and blank boxes.

I made the mistake of selecting an option for these. Magically all my variants - gone!!

Not only do I have to input all these variants, but now I have over 700 products without specific variants and have to stop production to add them AGAIN to each product.

I'm beyond ticked off!

Such a dumb setup - should at least have had a warning below these selections that it would remove anything currently setup.

It does have a red warning, you just said so yourself?

Sorry to heat this. It doesn't make sense though... Feature styles and Filter types you can change any time without any issue. Are you sure this is what caused it?

Can you not restore a backup?

It does have a red warning, you just said so yourself?

Often an asterix is a notification of "required" not; "It's gonna delete your stuff". js

Sorry to heat this. It doesn't make sense though... Feature styles and Filter types you can change any time without any issue. Are you sure this is what caused it?

That's what I thought... until I selected an option lol

I didn't do anything else, maybe a glitch?

Can you not restore a backup?

I thought about that once I chilled out. I would have been better off to relist the new products than to fix all the stuff that just needs variants lol

Try to reproduce the issue on the demo. We never faced such issue