Variant Goes To Default Option When Quant Changed Is Basket

I have products with different weight at different prices. I am using radio buttons but do not want a variant selected as default.

I would have to use sequential but I have found an issue. When a customer adds say the second variant but then changes the quantity and recalculates the variant goes to the first variant of the product.

I have had to use simultaneous but the select the first variant which i do not want selected.

Any one know what i can do about this ?

[quote name='Rick' timestamp='1438633957' post='225470']

I have products with different weight at different prices. I am using radio buttons but do not want a variant selected as default.

I would have to use sequential but I have found an issue. When a customer adds say the second variant but then changes the quantity and recalculates the variant goes to the first variant of the product.

I have had to use simultaneous but the select the first variant which i do not want selected.

Any one know what i can do about this ?

[/quote]

Rick, this bug is fixed and will be included in 4.3.4

You can apply it manually, please not this fix is for Responsive theme design-themes-responsive-templates-views-products-components-product_options.tpl.diff ยท GitHub