v3 Qty Step not behaving?

OK. I must be missing something in v3.

We have some products that are sold in multiples of 100.

I tried using Qty Step = 100

What I expected is the qty field to increment from 0 to 100 t0 200 to 300, etc when I click on the plus sign. It doesn't behave this way. It allows any number to be typed in or incremented. What am I doing wrong. The Quantity step field does not seem to be behaving.

When I set this up in the cs-cart v3 Demo store it does correctly shows the drop down qty box with multiples of 100.

What am I missing or doing wrong on my site. I am using the default v3 Ultimate edition with zero modifications. Is there another setting I am missing?

I discovered the same thing. Did you figure this out or is it a bug?

Below is the resolution from cs-cart support:

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]We have disabled the [/size][/font][/color]Enable inventory tracking[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] option on the page [/size][/font][/color]Settings[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] > [/size][/font][/color]General[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] of your CS-Cart administration panel, saved the settings, then enabled this setting again and saved the settings one more time. After that, the quantity selector started working as expected. It seems that it was a temporary glitch in the system. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/size][/font][/color]

If this is occurring to other people it sounds like a bug to me.