V2.1 impossible to access shop and admin

Hello,

just upgraded today and now there’s no more shop.

after the first step of upgrading, i was announced that there were some files that could pose some problems, as they were modified:

core/fn.cart.php

copyright.txt

skins/flower_shop/customer/main.tpl

skins/flower_shop/customer/styles.base.css

skins/flower_shop/customer/design_mode.css

skins/flower_shop/customer/bottom.tpl

skins/flower_shop/customer/index.tpl

skins/flower_shop/customer/dropdown,css

skins/flower_shop/customer/top.tpl

skins/flower_shop/customer/blocks/my_account.tpl

skins/flower_shop/customer/styles.css

skins/fresh_pick/customer/styles.base.css

skins/fresh_pick/customer/index/tpl

skins/basic/customer/styles/css

i saved these files as backup and continued to upgrade.

after upgrading, everything went down, the homepage was only a small part of my previous homepage and couldn’t access nothing on it.

i put back the files i saved before (those they said were changed and could have been with problems) with filezilla and then everythig went really down.

Now the site shows as follows (something similiar on admin page)

Database error: Unknown column ‘cscart_block_descriptions.block’ in ‘field list’ (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT cscart_blocks.*,cscart_block_descriptions.block,cscart_block_descriptions.block_id,cscart_block_links.item_ids,cscart_block_links.enable AS assigned FROM cscart_blocks LEFT JOIN cscart_block_links ON cscart_block_links.block_id = cscart_blocks.block_id AND (cscart_block_links.object_id = 0 OR cscart_block_links.object_id = ‘0’) LEFT JOIN cscart_block_descriptions ON cscart_block_descriptions.block_id = cscart_blocks.block_id AND lang_code = ‘RO’ WHERE 1 AND cscart_blocks.status = ‘A’ AND cscart_block_links.enable = ‘Y’ AND NOT FIND_IN_SET(‘index’, cscart_blocks.disabled_locations) AND (cscart_block_links.location = ‘all_pages’ OR cscart_block_links.location = ‘index’)

Backtrace:

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/core/fn.database.php

Line: 310

Function: db_error

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/core/fn.database.php

Line: 70

Function: db_query

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/core/fn.cms.php

Line: 456

Function: db_get_hash_array

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/controllers/customer/init.php

Line: 51

Function: fn_get_blocks

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/core/fn.control.php

Line: 529

Function: include

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/core/fn.control.php

Line: 392

Function: fn_run_controller

File: /home/ohlala/public_html/index.php

Line: 27

Function: fn_dispatch

Please help how could i access my admin and how could I restore my previous version ,

thanks,

Lucian

You overwrote the 2.1.0 version of fn.cart.php with the old version. That’s what really brought the site down. Using files from a previous version is always a bad idea. You need to put a copy of fn.cart.php from 2.1 into the “core” directory.