V. 4.0.1 CHECK OUT PAGE INPUT FIELD

I have added this to bug tracker, but really needed some help on fixing this as I cannot wait for next version update.

Please see image below during check out, I know this can be fixed in css, but when I try to play with the input fields it messes up something else in the billing section. Please see image below and advise if someone can help fixing this?

Thank you

checkout.gif

Have you changed theme settings? Which browsers are you using? I'm not seeing the same thing on a standard install.

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1373400421' post='165082']

Have you changed theme settings? Which browsers are you using? I'm not seeing the same thing on a standard install.

[/quote]

I have played with theme editor and also changed back to default settings and nothing seems to work. I'm using FIREFOX.

Additional to this post, I have gone into admin → administration top tab → Profile Fields and under contact information I checked off Checkout = Shows/Required.

I have tried this also ie and same thing happens. Can anyone advise if they have the same issue? I went through the steps pages but can find where it calls for css. Also used Firebug to locate class but not all fields have a unique name. Any help is greatly appreciated.