USPS tracking for first class parcel post (under 13 oz.)

With PayPal and USPS you can generate labels with tracking numbers for first class parcel post (under 13 oz.).

If we drop PayPal for certain unrelated reasons, can you get labels with tracking numbers for first class parcel post (under 13 oz.) directly from Click and Ship.

Hi,

I use Endicia to shop via USPS.

For items 13 oz and less I ship in a Flat envelope, which does not have delivery confirmation or in a package, which can have delivery confirmation. A first class package costs more than a first class “Flat” for the same weight.

Anything 13 ounces or less is shipped via First Class Mail. Once you get over 13 ounces, it is shipped via parcel post, which I think is at a 1 lb starting rate. The parcel post packages can have delivery confirmation.

Delivery confirmation is different than tracking. If I want actual tracking, I have to send USPS express mail.

Bob

[quote name=‘Len Backus’]With PayPal and USPS you can generate labels with tracking numbers for first class parcel post (under 13 oz.).

If we drop PayPal for certain unrelated reasons, can you get labels with tracking numbers for first class parcel post (under 13 oz.) directly from Click and Ship.[/QUOTE]

Yep, like Bob mentions, we use Endicia Dazzle to process USPS shipments (mostly Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes in our case)

Dont feel as if Paypal is holding you hostage over this bubblegum feature they offer as there are a slew of options to enable your printing of postal labels.

Here are some alternatives for you:

Endicia

Stamps.com

Shiprush for USPS (has free version available as well)

Shippingkit.com

Len,

I like the looks of this as well from Shippingkit.com as it is directly integrated into CS-Cart & appears to be well designed, full featured:

[url]http://www.shippingkit.com/endicia-shipping-labels-cscart.html[/url]

endicia gives you the tracking # delivery confirmation # for first class but click and ship on the postal website dont give you first class mail options

i have endicia i quit using the post office website once i got endicia in the works is a thermal printer once i get the funds up to purchase one