User Groups Seeing Wrong User Group Priceing

Starting yesterday, some (not all) users are seeing the wrong pricing for their group. I have created a test account and am recieving proper pricing on some products then wrong pricing on others. Under my test user I only have one user group selected as “active”. I have confirmed that the users with the issues are in fact set up correctly as well as the product pricing. I can not see anything wrong.

This is happening accross all of the user groups.

Any help would be appreciated.

After some more research it seems as though in one day ALL of our usergroups have duplicated. Some new products are looking for the NEW(duplicate) user groups instead of the old and are not working. WHY would they duplicate and how can we removed the doubles without effecting products and users?

Hello phantomcables,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team