User Group And Shipping Methods

Hello,

I activated wholesale user group and activated one test customer in this group. In the shipping methods I created one method specifically for that group and marked Wholesale group. For all other methods I unchecked ALL users and marked only Invited and Registered. But when I log in as test customer and proceed to shipping method I still can see all of them and not only one for that group. Is it default CS CART behavior? or I do something wrong if I need to show only one shipping method for the certain group?

registered my be your problem, it will show for ALL registered customers.

It should be activated only for the name of your wholesale user group

Hello,

I activated wholesale user group and activated one test customer in this group. In the shipping methods I created one method specifically for that group and marked Wholesale group. For all other methods I unchecked ALL users and marked only Invited and Registered. But when I log in as test customer and proceed to shipping method I still can see all of them and not only one for that group. Is it default CS CART behavior? or I do something wrong if I need to show only one shipping method for the certain group?

This is correct behaviour. This customer belongs to wholesale user group and he is registered

Thanks.

And if I need to restrict for one user group is it better to add extra column for restricted user group in cscart_shipping or I can just use {if $auth.usergroup_ids == X}?

You would use a hook. Note that $auth.usergroup_ids is an array.