User End Crashes When Trying To Check Out With Quantum Gateway

I just switched to CDG Commerce (which uses quantum gateway). When I attempted to run a test order the cart crashed and I got this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'cc.tpl' in 'views/checkout/components/payments/payment_methods.tpl' ← thrown in /home/cabineth/public_html/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

This happens when I'm still on the “shipping” tab and click “next”. In other words, I never even make it to the credit card info tab.

When I change the processor for my credit card to anything other than quantum, the cart allows the transaction to go through (even though the credit card obviously doesn't get charged as I'm not set up with any other provider).

I contacted quantum and they pointed the finger at CSC.

I wrote CSC tech support about the issue just now but figure since I'll be getting the “we're really busy…” email in about 3 days and an actual answer in another 3, I'd run it by the forum to see if anyone has any opinions.

Dear Michael,

As far as we see, this payment method was integrated by 3rd party. Such issue can be caused by the reason that you use one CS-Cart version, but CDG was integrated with another one. So please make sure that the module is compatible with the CS-Cart version you use.

Thanks.

Thanks for the lead. This may sound silly, but I can't seem to determine just what version I'm using. I think it's 4.1.1, but I'm not positive.

No luck with checking under “upgrade center”. Can you or anyone else point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

One other dumb question. I had someone else install the payment module that quantum had given me.

As long as I see “quantum” showing up in the “processor” drop down, I can safely assume that he installed the module where he was supposed to, correct?

Just want to make sure I did everything right on my end.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear Michael,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]To check the version, please run the following URL in your browser:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]http://your_domain.com/?version[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It seems that the module was installed correctly, but the path to the template with the credit card fields is not defined correctly in the database. We faced similar issue earlier. And it was caused by the differences in the architecture of CS-Cart (different versions). Therefore I asked you to check versions in my previous post.[/font][/color]

OK here's the latest…

I called CDG Commerce and they said that there had to be a place to enter my “Access key” (which I can retrieve from CDG's control panel).

When I choose the “configure” tab for quantum gateway, the screen is completely blank. Yet, when I choose any other possible processor, there's all sorts of stuff listed when I click this tab.

BTW, when I asked if this was the latest & greatest module that they have, they said it was (I'm using 4.1.2)

Ideas?

Update…

When I looked at the module that CDG sent me under “date modified” it says “4/26/2012”.

Hmmmm doesn't sound very current to me.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi Michael,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Yes, it seems that versions conflict causes the issue. Please send us the archive you have and we will try to help you. [/font][/color]

You were absolutely right. CDG finally admitted that they gave me an outdated module. They've since fixed the problem and I'm finally up and running.

I just wanted to say “thanks” for trying to help me out!

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi Michael,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We glad to hear that the issue is solved.[/font][/color]