Urgent - Json Error

Hello,

My site stopped working this morning at 09:28 - cannot access the admin dashboard and the customer side of the site is not running - adding a product to the shopping basket throws up the following error:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Any ideas please anyone?

Kind regards

Phil Holding

www.flytyingboutique.com

Hello,

My site stopped working this morning at 09:28 - cannot access the admin dashboard and the customer side of the site is not running - adding a product to the shopping basket throws up the following error:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Any ideas please anyone?

Kind regards

Phil Holding

www.flytyingboutique.com

What version are you on?. If it is an older version maybe your host turned on mod_security. If this is the case you will have to contact them and ask they disable it for your account.

Also this may help you http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/37036-error-message-with-sequential-setting/

Post a bit more into on your installation, server etc. to enable people to help you.

Alan

Oops - sorry - should have said - latest version - 4.3. The site is hosted on an IIS 7 server.

Kind regards

Phil.

Hi Phil, have you solved?
I've the same issue on my site.
If you can, please help me!