Urgent Help Required Please

Hi,

All of a sudden I cannot access my ADMIN or VENDOR sections. When treying to access ADMIN or VENDOR it says:

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."
I have tried on chrome and safari too. I have cleared all cache and cookies.
The problem started after trying to install Viva Payments add-on.
Please can someone help to advise URGENTLY. I cannot access anything and my neither can my clients!!!!!
https://handpickedcbd.com/vendor.php
Maybe I can restore to a backup in server or something???? Currently storefront is closed so maybe that is the redirect problem that it's mentioning???
Please any ideas..

Hi,

All of a sudden I cannot access my ADMIN or VENDOR sections. When treying to access ADMIN or VENDOR it says:

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."
I have tried on chrome and safari too. I have cleared all cache and cookies.
The problem started after trying to install Viva Payments add-on.
Please can someone help to advise URGENTLY. I cannot access anything and my neither can my clients!!!!!
Maybe I can restore to a backup in server or something???? Currently storefront is closed so maybe that is the redirect problem that it's mentioning???
Please any ideas..

Try clearing your cache as i can access the page no problem

Thanks, yep tried that multiple times, I had to restore from server to fix which means i've lost a full day's worrth of data!

Next time: you can disable add-ons in the database using phpmyadmin for example.