UPS Negotiated Rate Setting

Hello:

I am looking for information on “how to set” shipping method to give negotiated rate from UPS.

In 2.1.3 version I see checkbox for negotiated rates but it is prompting for Shipper Number…

Has anyone used it? What should I enter in Shipper Number field?

When I enabled the checkbox and entered UPS account number in Shipper Number field then I am getting following

Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

Any challenges?

Hello leoloco,

You can get a shipper number in your UPS account. If you experience any difficulties with receiving a shipper number, you should better contact the UPS support team and ask them about it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1310555132' post='117173']

Hello leoloco,

You can get a shipper number in your UPS account. If you experience any difficulties with receiving a shipper number, you should better contact the UPS support team and ask them about it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Is UPS Shipper number different than UPS Account#?

[quote]Is UPS Shipper number different than UPS Account#?[/quote]

No, they are the same.

[quote]Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.[/quote]

There are other reasons which you may be receiving this error message, if you search the CS-Cart Knowledgebase I believe you will find information on some of the specific causes of this error.

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1310591816' post='117226']

No, they are the same.

There are other reasons which you may be receiving this error message, if you search the CS-Cart Knowledgebase I believe you will find information on some of the specific causes of this error.

[/quote]

I believe it is related to cs-cart bug I guess…just found out this thread… it will be useful… I will try the fix and let you know

Notice On Checkout Page After Upgrade To 2.2.1 - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

In your “Core” directory open "fn.cart.php"and replace:

fn_companies_apply_cart_shipping_rates($cart, $cart_products, $auth, $shipping_rates);

with

if (defined('ESTIMATION') || $calculate_shipping != 'S' && $cart['shipping_required'] == true) {

fn_companies_apply_cart_shipping_rates($cart, $cart_products, $auth, $shipping_rates);

}

Did you try this in 2.1.3? The code above looks like it's for v2.2.1. I was going to try this in 2.1.4 but that code is different. We're getting the same issue when selecting “Negotiated”.