UPS Integration Addon

I have developed a UPS Integration Module for Interspire that is working perfectly. Today I noticed someone mentioned the were fed up with Interspire shopping cart due to its lack of support, high price and broken / missing features. That user mentioned they were switching to cs-cart. I just downloaded a copy of the cart and so far I am very impressed with what I have see thus far.

Would anyone be interested in an addon that integrates UPS for cs-cart? A writeup of the module can be found at:

[url]http://www.geniusmonkey.com/interspire/usps-interspire-shopping-cart-shipping-label-tracking-integration-addon/[/url]

If anyone is interested I will whip it out this weekend :wink:

Welcome to CS-Cart, CS is the cart ISC tried to knock- off but couldn’t. Shippingkit.com already makes a UPS and FedEx Addons, however they do not have a USPS Addon, maybe you can whip up a USPS Addon?

-Sno

Yep, I got one of those whipped up as well :wink:

I use Stamps.com. I would love integration between CS-Cart and Stamps.com and I would be willing to pay for it.

Thanks,

Adam

Welcome Dustin!

Yeah, we need some more coders able to offer their services for CS-Cart modifications!

Considering you are into shipping, would you be interested in coding any other custom shipping modifications for CS-Cart to improve upon the current features offered?

How long would it take before you were familiar enough with the CS-Cart structure to jump in? :wink:

FYI Dustin:

http://docs.cs-cart.com

[quote name=‘jegesmaci’]I use Stamps.com. I would love integration between CS-Cart and Stamps.com and I would be willing to pay for it.

Thanks,

Adam[/QUOTE]

I agree that integration with Stamps.com would be beneficial. Here’s their PDK for developers: [url]http://secure.stamps.com/pdk/faq/[/url]. Does the CS-Cart community have any developers willing to try this one out?

[QUOTE]I agree that integration with Stamps.com would be beneficial. Here’s their PDK for developers: [url]http://secure.stamps.com/pdk/faq/[/url]. Does the CS-Cart community have any developers willing to try this one out?[/QUOTE]

Hi Slevin,

As an option, if you are using Quickbooks to manage your orders, then you may want to check out ECC from Webgility which now has direct integration with Stamps.com

[quote name=‘Struck’]Hi Slevin,

As an option, if you are using Quickbooks to manage your orders, then you may want to check out ECC from Webgility which now has direct integration with Stamps.com[/QUOTE]

Hmm… that’s pretty cool. Many of our clients are using QuickBooks. Thanks.

Sleven,

I contacted Shipping Kit to see if they could do the integration. I talked to them and Stamps.com and Shipping Kit is now reviewing the API documentation to give me a quote.

If you or anyone want this, we can work out splitting the development costs.

I will let you know.

I tried to contact Dustin013, but there was not contact information on his website

Adam

Struck,

Looks great. I don’t use QuickBooks, so I need something directly integrated.

Thanks,

Adam

Yeah, it is extremely cool! Point being, you can spend money on a program that does a couple basic things like printing a postal label & maybe capture a tracking number, or you can spend not that much more for a program that allows full integration & actual order management, your choice! :wink:

[QUOTE]Struck,

Looks great. I don’t use QuickBooks, so I need something directly integrated.[/QUOTE]

Hi Adam,

What accounting program do you use?

[quote name=‘jegesmaci’]Sleven,

I contacted Shipping Kit to see if they could do the integration. I talked to them and Stamps.com and Shipping Kit is now reviewing the API documentation to give me a quote.

If you or anyone want this, we can work out splitting the development costs.

I will let you know.

I tried to contact Dustin013, but there was not contact information on his website

Adam[/QUOTE]

Let me know what they come up with and I’ll let you know if I’m interested. I would assume one is required to use QuickBooks with the ECC option. Not all my clients will be using QuickBooks, I am sure.

[QUOTE]Let me know what they come up with and I’ll let you know if I’m interested. I would assume one is required to use QuickBooks with the ECC option. Not all my clients will be using QuickBooks, I am sure.[/QUOTE]

No, not at all…

Shipping kit simply allows you to print labels directly from your CS-Cart admin

[quote name=‘Struck’]No, not at all…

Shipping kit simply allows you to print labels directly from your CS-Cart admin[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Very cool. Looking again, I see the ECC option even has Inventory Sync!! Now THAT’S nice. So I assume this prevents having to use two systems to track inventory? If an item is purchased in-store, it updates in CS-Cart as well…?

[quote name=‘Sleven’]Ah, I see. Very cool. Looking again, I see the ECC option even has Inventory Sync!! Now THAT’S nice. So I assume this prevents having to use two systems to track inventory? If an item is purchased in-store, it updates in CS-Cart as well…?[/QUOTE]

You got it, and it does all this & more in more or less “Real Time” !

Another feature which I am loving is that ECC pulls the tracking numbers from your orders in Quickbooks and posts the information back to your online store changing the order status to “Shipped” and will also email the shipment details directly to the customers all with a single click of a button, an excellent customer service/time saving feature.