Upgrading Issue to 2.01.12

My trial copy was 2.01.10 then when I purchased cscart it was also 2.01.10. Did the install to 2.01.11 - upgrade went perfect.

I had a major server change recently… I had to reinstall cscart from a backup. Most of that went without a hitch except for the following 2 files:

Note:

Some of your files had local modifications. You can check them by clicking the following link: view

File1: controllers/admin/block_manager.php changes mark as resolved

When you click on “changes” these parts of the file are highlighted.

//

// $Id: block_manager.php 8244 2009-11-17 09:05:20Z lexa $

// $Id: block_manager.php 8380 2009-12-09 12:18:44Z lexa $

//

if ( !defined(‘AREA’) ) { die(‘Access denied’); }

further down…

$block = array(

‘block_id’ => ‘central’,

‘location’ => $_REQUEST[‘location’]

‘location’ => $_REQUEST[‘location’],

‘properties’ => array(‘positions’ => ‘central’)

File 2: changelog.txt changes mark as resolved

When you click on “changes” it’s a bunch of text of the changes made in the upgrade and they are highlighted.

Obviously something has changed.

Q1) Any ideas on what changes need to happen?

Q2) Do I just marked the above files as “mark as resolved”?

At the moment when I try to install the upgrade to 2.01.12…

it shows “loading - request is being processed - please wait” once it stops no upgrades have been installed. I’m assuming that because of the 2 files above installation isn’t going to happen.

Any help is greatly appreciated… :slight_smile:

regards

Darlene

Hello Darlene,

[QUOTE]Obviously something has changed.

Q1) Any ideas on what changes need to happen?

Q2) Do I just marked the above files as “mark as resolved”?[/QUOTE]

This information is just alerting you of the changes made during the upgrade. Doesn’t mean you have any issues whatsoever unless one of the changes listed effects a file which you have modified. So, in your case just mark these two files as “Resolved” and ignore them. The 2nd one in your list changelog.txt is of no importance anyhow other than for your own reading, to see all of the individual changes CS-Cart made with this upgrade.

Regarding why you cannot upgrade to the next version, I don’t know!

Thanks Struck… marked them both as resolved.

I’m not sure either why it won’t update either… from 2.0.10 to 2.0.11 was smooth sailing. It’s no real major issue that it doesn’t get upgraded but I noticed that 2.0.12 had some security enhancements upgraded so thought I’d take advantage… nothing like a secure site.

thank you for your help :slight_smile:

regards

Darlene