Upgrading from version 1.3.3 to 2.1.2

Hello ,

i have a cs-cart version 1.3.3 and want to upgrade it to version 2.1.2 .

i heard that first i have to convert the version 1.3.3 to version 1.3.5 then i will be able to convert 1.3.5 to 2.1.2 , is it true? and if so then can somebody guide me how i can convert the version 1.3.3 to version 1.3.5 .

Talk to JesseLeeStringer (send him a PM).

[quote name=‘udiron’]Hello ,

i have a cs-cart version 1.3.3 and want to upgrade it to version 2.1.2 .

i heard that first i have to convert the version 1.3.3 to version 1.3.5 then i will be able to convert 1.3.5 to 2.1.2 , is it true? and if so then can somebody guide me how i can convert the version 1.3.3 to version 1.3.5 .[/quote]

Hi udiron,

Yes you are required to upgrade to each incremental upgrade through to 1.3.5sp4, then to 2.0.8 and onwards.

The process from 1.3.3 is very demanding however it can be done with the right people.

If you require this done, I may be of assistance to you.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Talk to JesseLeeStringer (send him a PM).[/quote]

Hi Tony,

Just realized you’ve done this for a few other threads, thanks :slight_smile:

I’m just completing the exact same upgrade… I paid the Cs-Cart Developers to do it. Just the database upgrade took well over 24 hours and Dmitry (the developer) worked around the clock until it was done. He also configured a majority of the settings/modifications that I had setup. Cost $675… Worth ever penny. It was not easy on either of us, but it is a HUGE upgrade.

Good Luck!