Upgrade to 3.03

Upgrade went real well from 2 to 3 and faster then all others before it. The only problem is when I do a quickview it pops up but when I try to click any itemor picture or item itelf nothing it just stays like it is searching and does not pop up product does anyone know what this is

chech it out www.drywalltoolsplus.co

works fine for me in chrome and FF

could be a browser cache problem, try clearing your cache

John

Yep, works fine for me in IE, FF, and Chrome.

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1355905751' post='151435']

Yep, works fine for me in IE, FF, and Chrome.

Brandon

[/quote]

Hi Brandon

Do you have the code for putting a image for cart button like 1.3.5 I still use that cart on another website and once we do this site will need to change add to cart button to an image

With all of the carts that I've upgraded, I've just changed the new sprite image to fit the colors to match the site I'm working on. This works really well and you can even put in icons.

I have not tried changing the add to cart to an image like I have before.

Will editing the sprite not work for you?

Thanks,

Brandon

I can do the quick view and pops up but if you hit the image or link no product or go to catagory pick and hit any item without using quick view to see I have tried clearing cache and on a whole different computer at a different location and my iphone all the same

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1355962078' post='151473']

With all of the carts that I've upgraded, I've just changed the new sprite image to fit the colors to match the site I'm working on. This works really well and you can even put in icons.

I have not tried changing the add to cart to an image like I have before.

Will editing the sprite not work for you?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

I like the same cart image I was using before it was more unique for us

Resolved it was an option we had on prior version the also purchased in the blocks was active and since we do not have this option on 3 it was holding back all of it so we disabled and works