Upgrade to 2.2.1 - product Blok baner Problem

Hello,

I have a little problem and I would like to know if you can assist me. First of all I upgraded my program 2.2.1. Before upgrade the product block banner section was working properly. After the upgrade when i open the program, items block part can not be edited or deleted if there are any items there. I can edit pages or catagories but not couldnt do it for block part of the programme. I want change or delete some banner,but its not possible. Could you pls explain me this situation? Thank you for understanding.

P.S: Categorie block or page block perfectly working.Only,product block banner is not working[attachment=4345:emty.JPG]

emty.JPG

[quote name='globalburo' timestamp='1310765153' post='117411']

Hello,

I have a little problem and I would like to know if you can assist me. First of all I upgraded my program 2.2.1. Before upgrade the product block banner section was working properly. After the upgrade when i open the program, items block part can not be edited or deleted if there are any items there. I can edit pages or catagories but not couldnt do it for block part of the programme. I want change or delete some banner,but its not possible. Could you pls explain me this situation? Thank you for understanding.

P.S: Categorie block or page block perfectly working.Only,product block banner is not working[attachment=4345:emty.JPG]

[/quote]

the problem occurs only at my websire? Is there anyone who knows the solution?

website*

Have you tried to delete the block and make a new one?

[quote name='RM-Design' timestamp='1311024038' post='117604']

Have you tried to delete the block and make a new one?

[/quote]

I tried it did not change results

Hello Globalburo,

In order to fix the problem, please replace this part of the code:

{$lang.items_in_block}: 
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text="  `$block_data.items_count` " but_href="block_manager.manage_items?block_id=`$block_data.block_id`&location=`$location`&redir_url=`$redirect_url`" but_role="link" but_meta="text-button cm-dialog-opener" but_rev="content_edit_block_picker_`$block_data.block_id`"}

with this one:

{$lang.items_in_block}: 
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text="  `$block_data.items_count` " but_href="block_manager.manage_items?block_id=`$block_data.block_id`&object_id=`$object_id`&location=`$location`&redir_url=`$redirect_url`" but_role="link" but_meta="text-button cm-dialog-opener" but_rev="content_edit_block_picker_`$block_data.block_id`"}

in the “block_element.tpl” file located in the “skins/basic/admin/views/block_manager/components” directory of your CS-Cart installation.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

Tankyou Anastasiya Kozlova

Problem fix it

You are welcome.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team