Upgrade package

Upgrade works fine is you have not customised your store at all. What do you expect Magic? LOL

Maybe go and spend a few £000 With a competitor for that type of software spectacular! LOVL HA HA

Maybe if you read you would see I have made NO upgrades to code everything was done within cs-cart IE header was put in thats about it buddy boy.

I did spend $$$ on a shopping cart, and no I don’t expect Magic, expect the upgrade to work. Damn did you read anything in the other post before running your hole.

So you are telling me they made an upgrade that only works if you DO NOTHING to cs-cart. How f’ing usless is that, give me a break. But I do think you are right on one thing, maybe I should look for another cart because these guys have NOT a clue if they think no one is going to change anything in there install IE a header.

Don’t bother repling you don’t have a clue and your about as far from a CS Expert as I have seen. Magic what the %$&*

Hey vortech,

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel? :cool: kidding!

[quote name=‘disneyana’]Hey vortech,

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel? :cool: kidding![/QUOTE]

I call it like I see it man… :slight_smile: Yes the upgrade sucks and it sucks it can’t deal with changes as small as a header change. Thats really sad and should really be reworked some how. When I change templates in VB, I can still upgrade with out having to pay them to do it. I think cs-cart should be the same way. Should not have to pay $100 to get software updated from one version to the very next, not like I waited 10 version and wanted to update…

Maybe enough?!

Currently I’m in the middle of upgrading my customized store to 1.3.3. I just run the upgrade center, clicked “Start” button and now I have in front of me a list of all files (Step 1). A few files failed to patch during test.

Are these the files I have changed/cutomized? I think so, I’ll check. Is it safe to do the upgrade? These failed ones are not touched?

I’d like to inform all CS users that we’re working on new upgrade tool. It’s Windows-based application with user-friendly interface which allows you to upgrade your store more easily.

Okay, that sounds promising.

I hope that the tool won’t give me the fatal errors I got last night… I’m on manual mode now…

Yes, that sounds very interesting indeed!

Simon