Upgrade knowledge base confusion

CS Cart knowledge base 2.1.x on “how to upgrade the store” lists the upgrade server as http://helpdesk.cs-cart.com. The knowledge base for 2.2.x lists the upgrade server as the same.

The last time my store found an upgrade and downloaded an upgrade automatically was version 2.1.0 release date Sept 6 2010. My store key is current through Dec 2011, so I just thought they had not been upgrading. After a long sidetrack where I tried to configure ftp and sftp to get these upgrades I discovered elsewhere in the installation & upgrade forum the following sentence:

For 2.0.15, your upgrade server should be “helpdesk.cs-cart.com”.

At 2.2.1, this changes to “updates.cs-cart.com”.

My hosting server and Cs-cart help desk missed passing this information to me when I contacted them. And the knowledgebase tells me to point to the wrong location. So that problem is now solved. For the first time in a year, once I pointed my cart at the correct update server, I have a new upgrade waiting to be installed:

Upgrade 2.1.4 - 2.2.1

Version: 2.2.1 Release date: Jul 7, 2011 07:49 AM Filesize: 7,977 Kb

My question is should I be able to jump from 2.1.0 September 6th 2010 to version 2.2.1? by pressing the install button? Are there any intermediate upgrades that are essential? I can't find any but I want to be reassured there are none.

Thank you.

Please note that my last installed upgrade is 2.1.0 and the upgrade available says 2.1.4 - 2.2.1. I believe there must be an intermediate upgrade someplace to take me from 2.1.0 to 2.1.4 but I can't find it.

[quote name='alpickrel' timestamp='1315163781' post='120961']

Please note that my last installed upgrade is 2.1.0 and the upgrade available says 2.1.4 - 2.2.1. I believe there must be an intermediate upgrade someplace to take me from 2.1.0 to 2.1.4 but I can't find it.

[/quote]

My bad. More recent upgrades are on the bottom of installed upgrade list. We are on 2.1.4 in march of 2011, so it looks like everything is good to install.