Upgrade Issues

Hi guys, can you have a look at the screen shot below and see if you know whats up. Thanks

[url=http://postimg.org/image/wv1s8y4nf/][/url]

I'm pretty sure issue is caused by a blog addon that is not working properly, we've had it disabled. Uninstalled it still gives me the same issue.

FYI, when the blog is turned on we get this; [url=http://postimg.org/image/okijn199d/][/url]

I was just going to replace the file (topmenu_dropdown_top_menu.post.tpl) so I've downloaded the original theme files, navigated to where that folder should be and its not there.

If I was to delete the public_html/design/themes/buyshop/templates/addons/blog folder, would this remove this crappy blog module altogether so I can continue the update?

You can switch back to cs-cart default responsive theme and try to upgrade again.

I'm pretty sure issue is caused by a blog addon that is not working properly, we've had it disabled. Uninstalled it still gives me the same issue.

FYI, when the blog is turned on we get this;

I was just going to replace the file (topmenu_dropdown_top_menu.post.tpl) so I've downloaded the original theme files, navigated to where that folder should be and its not there.

If I was to delete the public_html/design/themes/buyshop/templates/addons/blog folder, would this remove this crappy blog module altogether so I can continue the update?

Such issue can be caused by the following issue: you bought a blog module from 3rd party developer and it used the "blog" ID and folder names. Then during next upgrades default CS-Cart blog module (with the same ID ) was installed to the same folders. So if you are not going to use 3rd party module, just delete the "topmenu_dropdown_top_menu.post.tpl" file. It is not used by built-in module

Back to fixing this.....

The file that is giving the error doesn't exisit, infact this "public_html/design/themes/buyshop/templates/addons/blog/" directory doesn't exist at all. But it is still supposedly causing an error.

So I deleted everything I could find to do with Blog, copied the original blog files from the CS Cart install files back into the right directories, cleared cache, reinstalled blog. Same bloody error!! The file doesn't even exist....

This error

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/digitalsaveadmin/public_html/design/themes/buyshop/templates/addons/blog/hooks/blocks/topmenu_dropdown_top_menu.post.tpl" on line 1 "{if $runtime.customization_mode.design == "Y" && $smarty.const.AREA == "C"}{capture name="template_content"}{if ""|fn_get_blog_top_menu == 'Y'}" unknown modifier "fn_get_blog_top_menu" -->

Sorted it ;)

Is there anyway to restore my blog posts?

Please check answer in another thread

Thanks Aleksy :)