Upgrade Issues 2.0.8 to 2.1.3

Hi all,

I have upgrade the cs cart 2.0.8 to 2.1.3. after that i got some issues. when update the billing address i got the some database error. it is like

“Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘company_id’ at row 1 (1366)

and when edit the some admin section show the silimilar error base on form fields.

Please help me…

Thanks

[quote name=‘chakku’]Hi all,

I have upgrade the cs cart 2.0.8 to 2.1.3. after that i got some issues. when update the billing address i got the some database error. it is like

“Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘company_id’ at row 1 (1366)

and when edit the some admin section show the silimilar error base on form fields.

Please help me…

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Only time did sucesfull update was. 2.0.7 fresh install with db import from live site on localhost. Upgrade to latest cart. Then fresh install of latest cart on live server and then import of db from localhost.

Hi Darius,

Thanks for reply,

i had upgrade successfully but i got some database error when update the billing address from checkout process, admin updates.

Thanks

[quote name=‘chakku’]Hi Darius,

Thanks for reply,

i had upgrade successfully but i got some database error when update the billing address from checkout process, admin updates.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

So your upgrade is not so successful then :slight_smile:

In such great upgrade you need only DB be updated. cs-cart preferably should be fresh install.

Best bet is that you are using “company_id” as a form field in one of your forms from your old site and it is in conflict with the new company_id. Or possibly, if you had custom modifications in your 1.3 environment that company_id was added but is of a different ‘type’ than needed in 2.1.3.