Upgrade Glitch

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I just upgraded to 2.2.1, and everything is working smoothly so far, except that I get no drop down menu for the “state” profile field, while entering a new customer. Has anyone else had this problem? And what can I do to fix it?

I went ahead and made the state not mandatory for the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

[quote name='jacob63' timestamp='1309971231' post='116392']

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I just upgraded to 2.2.1, and everything is working smoothly so far, except that I get no drop down menu for the “state” profile field, while entering a new customer. Has anyone else had this problem? And what can I do to fix it?

I went ahead and made the state not mandatory for the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

[/quote]

Hi,

I don't have the answer I'm afraid but am also experiencing this problem.

I am also unable to edit any files in the Template Editor since the upgrade so can't go in and make the changes I need - is anyone else having this problem and if so any suggestions on how to fix it? I have checked my permissions and they are still set the same as before, as I was advised by my web host, so not sure what the problem is here. Again any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1310026680' post='116446']

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Thanks - I have sumbitted a bug report, is that the best way to report it? I'm new to all this!

Has this issue been resolved? I'm having the same problem on my upgraded version 2.1.4 to 2.2.2 in Admin Edit order, the state field is not selectable.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Joe

[quote name='gasngrills' timestamp='1315270283' post='121031']

Has this issue been resolved? I'm having the same problem on my upgraded version 2.1.4 to 2.2.2 in Admin Edit order, the state field is not selectable.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Joe

[/quote]

I got it fixed somehow I cleared the cache and its working .

Thank you

Has nothing to do with your server. It is a cs-cart bug and they need to admit this and not release upgrades with bugs.

Hello, woodyvt.

There is no such a bug in CS-Cart. Please refer to my answer in this post:

2.1.2 - 2.1.3 upgrade - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

Thank you in advance.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team