Upgrade From 4.1.3 To 4.1.4

Hi,

I have a problem after upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4, thatthe responsive theme , doesnt appear. I have tried several times, on diferent cs-cart 4.1.3 on many subdomains, the same problem. Can anyone help, please.

[quote name=‘florinsurdu’ timestamp=‘1399543037’ post=‘183135’]

Hi,

I have a problem after upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4, thatthe responsive theme , doesnt appear. I have tried several times, on diferent cs-cart 4.1.3 on many subdomains, the same problem. Can anyone help, please.

[/quote]

The responsive theme can be enabled from the following page

Hi,

I know were it is but, after the upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 , to upgrade was unsuccesful, and the theme is nowere. I put the 4.1.4, and import the store. Simply method. I tested this morning the upgrade again, on a diferent site, and the upgrade is unsuccesful. I dont know why?

Anyway thanks.

[quote name='florinsurdu' timestamp='1399617699' post='183186']

Hi,

I know were it is but, after the upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 , to upgrade was unsuccesful, and the theme is nowere. I put the 4.1.4, and import the store. Simply method. I tested this morning the upgrade again, on a diferent site, and the upgrade is unsuccesful. I dont know why?

Anyway thanks.

[/quote]

It is hard to give you any advice without detailed examination. Please try to contact CS-Cart support team.

I solved the problem. the permision on the server was the problem. Thanks a lot