Upgrade From 2.2.4 To 4.2.3 Site Crashes Every Few Hours

Hi all

I just upgraded my website from 2.2.4 to the latest version 4.2.2 Import etc everythg went well but after every few hours the website goes offline. Apparently the load increases so much that the server gets offline. I should mention that i am on a dedicated quad core server which handled my previous website very well

I am thinking could this be related to the php or mysql version installed on the server? Can someone tell me the best version of mysql or php version for the latest version of cs cart. Or if thats not the reason then why does the website goes off every few hours?

[quote name='ade_waqar' timestamp='1416327032' post='197284']

Hi all

I just upgraded my website from 2.2.4 to the latest version 4.2.2 Import etc everythg went well but after every few hours the website goes offline. Apparently the load increases so much that the server gets offline. I should mention that i am on a dedicated quad core server which handled my previous website very well

I am thinking could this be related to the php or mysql version installed on the server? Can someone tell me the best version of mysql or php version for the latest version of cs cart. Or if thats not the reason then why does the website goes off every few hours?

[/quote]

At first, please check the system requirements here:

My server was running mysql version 5.1 and myphp version 5.3.8

I have got them to upgrade mysql to 5.5 and now am monitoring the server. If it happens again i will post in this thread