Upgrade from 2.1.4 to 2.2.1 -Upgrade is closed message

I must be missing something. I am trying to update from 2.1.4 to 2.2.1. When I click on “Update Now”, the Upgrade Center displays this message at the bottom:

“Access to this upgrade and to all future upgrades is closed. You can purchase an upgrade subscription plan at Customer Help Desk”

What am I missing? I'm legitimate paying customer, I promise;)

Thanks in advance,

cmund

Cmund, are you trying to “get something for nothing” again? :D

Actually, I get the same message and just assumed my annual upgrades subscription expired (didn’t check because I won’t upgrade to 2.2 yet anyways) … Are you certain your subscription is still current?

I guess I'm NOT 100% certain of that. But I wasn't in any hurry to upgrade either. Wanted to hear all from all the other ambitious “upgraders” first!

Thanks Struck

cmund

[quote name=‘cmund’ timestamp=‘1312324928’ post=‘118724’]

I guess I’m NOT 100% certain of that. But I wasn’t in any hurry to upgrade either. Wanted to hear all from all the other ambitious “upgraders” first!

Thanks Struck

cmund

[/quote]

Cmund, since I do remember that you are running an existing, operational store, then unless you are very much a risk taker (& I am, although not to the level of stupidity :blink: ), then I would strongly suggest you hold off on the upgrade until the next bug fix version has been released and also tested for at least a few days by our beta tester friends… ;)